adrian asked in HealthOther - Health · 5 months ago

Corona Virus is a man maid drug and was made by scientists ?

Me and a group of buddies came to agreement some smart Chinese scientists or scientist made it in a China in a lab studying a germ and trying it on his own people. We think China has the cure and made this and said this is how we kill a lot of people. This is a chemical warfare . And we just got bombed . 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favourite answer

It’s not made by humans bro

• 5 months ago

You are absolutely wrong! Scientists have disproved the tale that the conronavirus was manufactured by Chinese scientists and leaked and appeared at a fish market. You do not have access to daily scientific data as I do, and the scientists say the coronavirus is new and has appeared before striking people. The chief virologist for the US says the coronavirus lacks a viral structure of true viruses and has mutated(deformed)and combined with an existing virus that has been present for ages. This explains why the virus is so deadly and spreads like wildfire. Today, 30 March, scientists discovered 8 new strains of the coronavirus that will help virologists understand how the virus really works on humans. I have not read of veterinarians reporting that animals have been stricken with the coronavirus. China has announced it shall work with the US to combine its forces to study the virus differently that may provide additional answers to the puzzle. Every state in the US is affected by coronavius and as far north as Norway and Iceland. How did this virus travel across the North Sea to infect people in the tiny counties. There is a secret about the virus locomotion and whether the virus is airborne at any given time to do its dirty work.

harrald

• Mike G
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You are really dumb.

Attachment image
  • Bob
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Were you all smoking weed?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.