2005 Ford Expedition (No Air through Front Vents)?

I just recently had to replace my blend door actuator because it was stuck in hot mode.  I cut a hole w/ a Dremel in the blend door box to temp get a/c by manually moving the box back to the cold side. I also put HVAC tape across the cut hole, so its perfectly sealed up.  Today I noticed that I’m not getting ANY air out my FRONT vents.  The rear vents work perfectly fine/ice cold.  I can hear the blower motor running perfectly fine through all 4 speeds.  I also went back in the blend door box and I can feel cold air circulating around but I’m still not getting any air to the vents.  All this happened the day after I replaced the actuator, but no its not a matter of getting HOT/COLD, its a matter of not getting ANY air at all.  Any idea where to start? If my blower motor is working why am I not getting any air?  I also see that there is another vent that closes and opens a little above the blower motor but it is stuck in the closed position....I’m not sure if this has anything to do with my problem.  I thought that this vent above the blower motor only affected the defrost mode...any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!! :/

Just pretend it's the 1960's and use your windows to control cabin temperatures. Ya, weird since the flap or door in the plenum should be allowing some air in. Maybe you have a mouse or chipmunk nest it there and it's blocking the door? I love the good old days when a simple steel cable moved the plenum door with a lever that YOU MOVED on the dashboard.

remove those vents and check for something blocking that section of the air from getting through to the vents thats most likely it or you could have damaged a wire or something from using the dremel and the actuator if its new it should work so also check fuse and the wire connections it could be very simple and not cost anything my vent stopped because a squirrel nest came un logged and clogged my vent passage

There is another actuator, the directional door actuator.  That could be broken now.