Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

I kind of don’t care about Corona Virus . ?

I’m 24 year old healthy male and would probably like to get the virus to help build up my immune system 

• Bort

To date this virus has infected a whopping 0.0075% and claimed 0.00032% of the worlds population. I, too, want to get it so I gain immunity to it. We should follow the quarantine and restrictions though. Why? Because although healthy people will recover from it fully we can spread it to others who might not. We have to do our part in attempting to contain it and stop it from spreading to people who might not survive. 

Be prepared for all the asinine comments from the majority of people who are unfortunately pillock and living in Wonderland instead of here on Earth with us.

Report back if you are still living.

a toast to your success

On the Friday evening before the leap day, Robyn Cole took over a friend for a happy hour drink. That night, the CDC confirmed 64 cases of coronavirus in the United States, citing what was to come. But for many singles like Cole, who is 48 years old and lives in Sacramento, it was just another weekend. The bars were open and people bought drinks and joked about the virus named after a beer.

• Bucky

I just read that over 1,000 people in the state of New York have died while building up their immune system.

And your question is …???