Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 months ago

Is it weird to sleep in my underwear at a sleepover?

I'm going to stay overnight at my friend's house this weekend. I like to sleep in my boxers. Will he be weirded out if I do this?

I don’t see why anyone, including your friend would have a problem with you sleeping at his house in your boxers, most guys I know (like 90 percent of them) sleep in they’re underwear.  With my friends it’s usually boxers, I sleep in my boxer briefs Or sometimes I wear tighty whities 

when sleeping at a friends house or sharing a hotel room with a guy friend and it’s very normal.  And boxer briefs and briefs are more revealing of your bulge then boxers so I don’t see a issue here, if it’s cold I throw on a undershirt too but rarely 

Well I can't really say might just ask him if you need to bring sleep wear or if he sleeps in his shorts.  That way you know going over if you need to bring some bb shorts or something to sleep in.

it wouldnt freak me out but it might your friend i would bring a pare of shorts or something just in case wait to see what your friend does

Why would he be "weirded out"? There is nothing wrong with sleeping in your underwear, a lot of guys do. He may do the same. 

no alot of guys sleep in boxers

Why are you having a sleepover?  You should be staying home due to this pandemic is all over.  Your health and family is more important then sleeping over at a friend's home. 

depends who else is in bed

Don’t over think it, just be like “bro, I sleep in boxers” he is going to say, coo I sleep in whatever 

It doesn't really matter.

What I am concerned about is how your parents, and your friends parents are allowing a sleep over in the midst of a pandemic.

at least wear a t shirt or he may think u are planning to sleep in his bed