promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 2 months ago

Did you know that liquor stores are considered essential businesses?

My state is enforcing one of those shelter in place orders. Under this order only essential businesses can stay open. The liquor store is considered an essential business and will remain open. I disagree

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

SO IS PLANNED PARENTHOOD and their KILLING BABIES AGENDA..

'SOME will say they arent but Give them a call... they are open for the business of killing unborn babies.'Some here are going to say they are closed.. BUT CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF and you will find THEY ARE OPEN FOR APPOINTMENTS... and ARE KILLING BABIES  EVERYDAY...

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

I think that's because the liquor stores are the only place to buy milk, eggs, etc., in some neighborhoods.

• TedEx
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

So do I, but if a person who has a significant drinking problem has no access to alcohol, it could lead to a huge increase in domestic  violence.as they go an unsupervised withdrawal.

• magnetite2 months agoReport

That's their problem they can't control their impulses. Drinking liquor is a choice, not a necessity

• 2 months ago

Over 80 proof is considered anti-viral. Just bathe in the stuff and swallow some to disinfect all over.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Public health authorities want liquor stores to stay open so the ERs don't have to deal with folks with the DTs, or who have drunk non-beverage alcohol. There is enough of a shortage of hand santizer now without people drinking it. 

• not
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It's strange. There are many alcohol addicts. I know many that are functioning alcoholics, which means most people, people they see everyday are not going to know about their addiction. What would happen if we cut all those addicts off at once? I imagine it's essential just to avoid causing another epidemic 

• martin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

An alcoholic is a disabled person, not a criminal. Same with drug addicts. This is the new way of thinking of them.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Heavy alcoholics who go cold turkey shake so much from withdrawal symptoms they basically need a caretaker to bathe, feed and help them use the bathroom. Plus the stress their body undergoes often requires they be hospitalized.  Let them drink   

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

you disagreeing doesn’t change anything

Lv 7
    2 months ago

It's essential for hardcore alcoholics.  They get seizures when they go cold turkey.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.