promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I am in love with her!! How do I know if this is really love?

I've never had a gf and all I do is think about her. Is this real love? How do I know if this is really real?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Teresa
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

When you start thinking of someone else other than yourself, and think of that person constantly like you do Miss April, when you care about

them as a person and not only as a romantic interest, then that's real love.

And, really, in the end you just KNOW it's really real love, that it's more than  just a feeling.

Be happy!:)

• Teresa
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Thank you again, Miss April!!:)

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You are going to have to spend some serious time with her. Really get to know her.

• Koi
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Turn away from a sinful lifestyle and find a nice young man.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Honestly, this sounds more like infatuation, possibly tempered with list.  To me, love is a conscious decision, an act of logic.  Of course there's much emotion involved but examining your relation as a problem to be solved makes it clearer.  Do a cost-benefit analysis.  Do you logically find a clear benefit to you to involve more closely & completely with her?  Do you realise or at least sense reciprocation from her?  If you ask this & she "rings true", you're in love.  The next step is to act on it: As Billy Joel sang - "Tell her about it".  

I wish you good luck, happiness & love.         

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Idk. Try asking her out or something

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.