I am in love with her!! How do I know if this is really love?

I've never had a gf and all I do is think about her. Is this real love? How do I know if this is really real?

• Teresa

When you start thinking of someone else other than yourself, and think of that person constantly like you do Miss April, when you care about

them as a person and not only as a romantic interest, then that's real love.

And, really, in the end you just KNOW it's really real love, that it's more than  just a feeling.

Be happy!:)

• Teresa

Thank you again, Miss April!!:)

• reme_1

You are going to have to spend some serious time with her. Really get to know her.

• Koi

Turn away from a sinful lifestyle and find a nice young man.

Honestly, this sounds more like infatuation, possibly tempered with list.  To me, love is a conscious decision, an act of logic.  Of course there's much emotion involved but examining your relation as a problem to be solved makes it clearer.  Do a cost-benefit analysis.  Do you logically find a clear benefit to you to involve more closely & completely with her?  Do you realise or at least sense reciprocation from her?  If you ask this & she "rings true", you're in love.  The next step is to act on it: As Billy Joel sang - "Tell her about it".  

I wish you good luck, happiness & love.         

Idk. Try asking her out or something