john asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

do women truly not want me if im 5'9 ?

So lately ive been watching alot of these mgtow and red pill videos, talking about women being extremely materialistic. ( now wether this is true or not i really dont know, all i know is that ive watched a little too much of it and its become my own reality ). 

Basically these videos are about women wanting a man to have it all or theyll leave you without even caring. women talking about only wanting men above 6ft also seems to become more and more popular on the internet. 

It is understandable that women dont want someone shorter then them ( on average ). but when i hear women ( online but also ones i know personally ) talk about men under 6ft being worthless when they themselves are 5ft6 or less.... it really tears away the last bit of confidence i had.

it is okay to have standards, it is okay to even highly prefer men over 6ft, but do these women truly think that all of us under 6ft are worthless and not even worth their time?

i wish i could grow taller but im 21 so thatll never happen.

anyway, thank you all for your time! 

have a nice day.

Lol yes they truly want you. I am 5'9 and women show interest and I date and talk to women. The average height for men in the USA are 5'9 so it's common. Women are on average or 5'4 or 5'5 so you are taller than like %95 of women in the USA. You don't have to be 6ft to date women. Stop watching those videos. Those dudes think so negatively. You don't have to be a straight up model at all or a popular dude to date or attract women AT ALL!

• Kowabunga

If anyone is wondering what my last to comments are referring to. The commenter said exactly 'i date relatively unattractive women though: when they never seen who I dated

I am 5'8"  and have never had problems hooking up with women because of my height.   It is all about knowing how to talk to and treat the opposite sex. 

Dream on Snowflake.  Average height in the US (some countries are taller) is 5' 9".  Troll smarter, not harder.

Ask any woman what she desires in a man, then watch most describe a slave. They're more burden than they're worth. Finding that one perfect woman who will genuinely motivate you in life and be a benefit, that woman is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Manlets.....when will they learn

• Kowabunga

Dude I'd you want to learn, you need to stay away from any feminist videos or mgtow videos and forums. Women don't only date strictly models and aren't only wanting the best looking guy.