why are transgenders pushing the false idea that gender is a spectrum?

whats wrong with them? are they dumb?

There is no hope for those people arguing with them is like arguing with children gender is not a spectrum these people are mentally ill.

• Koi

They are mentally twisted. In the same way that a rapist is mentally twisted. They are both indulging in antisocial behaviour.

An IQ of 137, is hardly "dumb'.

Keep in mind that a spectrum is necessary for variety. Not every man like sports. And among those who enjoy sports, not every man likes the same sports to the same degree. A man isn't less of a man because they like Basketball more than they like Football, nor is a man who competes in competitive swimming more of a man based on if they hate Hockey.

Any system that allows this variety in how a person expresses their masculinity also enables the person variety in how they express their femininity. Which allows values to exist in regards to both a masculine axis and a feminine axis.

-----

In short, a spectrum of gender identity (or at least gender expression) must exist because there are necessarily spectra that exist for both masculine gender identity and feminine gender identity.

The alternative is that a man is no longer able to be considered a man if they don't....what criteria do I want to establish? I'll say, someone cannot claim to be a man unless they lift weights, consume protein shakes, and use performance-enhancing steroids. Or are you gonna complain that this completely-arbitrary set of criteria denies men the ability to identify as men?

Gender and sex are different things. Transphobes often don't understand this. https://www.hrc.org/resources/understanding-the-tr... If you have any questions/ still don't understand ask me and I'll explain for you. I don't know everyone's experience with gender but I can explain my own (I'm non binary) If you genuinely want to understand talk to me if you're just here to spead hate then I can't help you're just a flawed human.

Yes. It is like explaining the times tables to a chicken. You will never understand that reality.

Because gender IS a spectrum. What's wrong with YOU? Are YOU dumb?