john asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

what will women think of my penis?

So to start off, statistically speaking im fine, even slightly above average.

My main problem is that ive been watching a little too much of these mgtow and red pill videos, where they talk about women wanting the absolute best, and leaving as soon as they see a better oppertunity. ( yes its dellusional and probably stupid, but it got me to believe that it takes ALOT to get any girl at all ) ive been working on myself alot, improving myself alot, but the one think i cant improve makes me self concious.

I have a 6,3 inch length , slightly above the (dutch) average

and a 6 inch circumference ( girth ) wich according to the statistics is on the larger side.

( iam not here to talk about " is my penis small? its 15 inches and im 10 yrs old" or that nonsense basically begging for attention ) i know that the numbers are fine. but as iam a perfectionist i have a slight obsession with having it all. money, looks, big pp, succes. ( impossible iknow but im trying anyway).

anyway, is this a size the average women would consider as " i dont want another pp, this one is great " ?  ( not looking at how good iam with it, purely size, cuz i know a big size wont matter much if youre not trying )

again deep down i know that the average women probably feels like penis size isnt greatly important, and i appreciate every answer i get from anyone as you took your time to help me out, but i wanna ask you that if you feel like my size isnt good enough that you will be honest with me.

• shroud

if your girlfriend is will to leave you because somehow (cheating maybe) she found out another guy has a bigger penis, you're better off

smile and let her go knowing she never really cared about you 

Why even worry? If she left you she wasn't worth it in the first place and likely didn't care. 6.3 inches is above average for most white males and is a great size. Women are more concerned about how you use it. Trust me now, if she loves you she will stay with you and treat the penis size as an advantage of being with you. 

Most of them don't care... as long as it is clean. So definitely use an antibacterial penis health creme after your shower to make sure you got all of the odor and infection-causing bacteria down there.. this is the best way to keep things extra hygienic. Do this and you will be all set... so google them. 

• ron h

Not a movie star?  Most of us are not. You've got a respectable dik. 

It’s not all about size, yes some women care about having a good time in bed but not all women. You can show a woman a good time with even your fingers and mouth and some women prefer that to actual sex so it depends on the woman. I will back the best answer here though and say if someone wants to leave you for better sex than let them go, you need someone who wants you for you

I'm sure women will be impressed by your penis. Your brain, on the other had, may not be so lucky.

im thankful there was no internet when i was growing up to spread the propaganda

• patty

take this to a publisher and they will make a novel out of it