Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 2 months ago

Which one is a good USA president? Trump? Bush? Clinton? Reagan? Obama? or other? ?

Obama was pretty good and Clinton had his moments. The other three & especially trump 

are an absolute disgrace even to those like my mom who grew up conservative/republican.

I've been alive since 1948. My favorite presidents have been: Kennedy, Ford, and Clinton.

Reagan: controversial, some good things, some bad things, but overrated regarding his influence in ending the Cold War and even his economic performance

Bush 1: great foreign policy, poor home policies

Clinton: same like Reagan: some great, some very bad points

GW Bush: one of the most stupid US presidents, many weak policies, but not all bad though

Obama: not as good as his fans and not as bad as his enemies states. overall average, like Reagan and Clinton some strong, some weak points

Trump: possibly the most useless and clownish president of all time

The last really good US presidents were in the 1930s till 1960s.

I don’t agree with Reagan, the Bushes, Clinton or Obama on all of the issues that we face. But they were all better than Trump. Bush 43 did a great job unifying the country after 9/11. Reagan was a great public speaker, an eloquent speaker. Granted, he did lose his cool a few times. But on the whole, he could disagree with people without being disagreeable. He would regularly hang out with Tip O’Neill. Bush 41 kicked Saddam Hussein out of Kuwait. Clinton worked with Republicans after the 1994 elections. 

You forgot to mention two other people-Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter. Ford had friendships with people on both sides of the aisle. He issued partial amnesty to Vietnam draft evaders. In doing so, he recognized that war psychologically changes people. He wanted to start the healing process from Vietnam. Carter has lived out his Christian faith all his life. He’s been married to his wife Rosalynn for almost 74 years. 

I think Trump could stand to learn a lot from those men, at least in terms of presidential leadership. 

• Mack

Trump does not learns anything. He thinks everything he does is good and even that everything good was invented by him. A lot like the Sun King Louis XIV of France.

Obama I miss him

Out of them I can only say Trump and Reagan

How about other .. 

All but Obama, he led from behind.

Good for who?

We haven't seen anyone do anything for us the whole time we been here

• Mack

I mainly agree with Brother X

• Lv 6

i think they are all kind of in the same club. so i dont like any of them really