Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

My wife has guy friends who send her short porn or sexual memes sometimes in their WhatsApp group.She knows them since 2010. Is that normal?

Who cares how long she has known them and no it's not normal. She is married and should grow up and act like it. How would she feel if a few other women started sending you porno. But in any case she is most likely cheating on you.

Depends on her race and what type of friends, I don't see it as a big deal but if you don't like it let her know. 

• David

It's absolutely normal if she's single...or WISHES she could be single soon.

It's nothing my husband would tolerate even once. I wouldn't either. No guy friends of mine would send me that stuff, not even the ones I've known for a decade plus. Everyone's marriage is different but that's wacky.

• dman63

Uh, NO!.  So what if she’s known them since 2010? Once she got married that should have stopped.  It’s not even up for discussion - it stops NOW.

Nope. If it makes you uncomfortable and/or suspicious, and it would make me feel this way, you rightfully should ask  your wife to delete these "guy friends" from her computer and mind. 

• RP

After ten years of this, it is apparently normal for her and her friends.

• Ana

Nope not ok. Time for wife to get new friends

yea mate it's 2020 now chill out