promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 2 months ago

Best way to get drunk without liquor?

All liquor stores are closed in PA at the moment but there's still beer and wine, which I don't drink. What's the cheapest and strongest of the two? I was thinking the 24oz Strawberitas or something like that. Is wine even strong?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Fortified wine should do the trick. Port, Marsalla, Madera, and Sherry are the more common types. These are wines that have alcohol added after fermentation. Of these, I prefer Marsalla.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Wine will typically have an ABV of 10-13%; beer will be 3-9%. So 8 ounces of wine is going to have more alcohol than 8 ounces of beer.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

buy some moonshine. LOL

• Speed
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Most beer has about 4 to 6% Alcohol by Volume (ABV). Some varieties go as high as 10.

Malt liquor has about 7% ABV.

White wines average about 10% ABV. If you're not a wine drinker, these will go down easier than reds.

Red wines average from 12 to 15% ABV.

Compare those to all the types of hard liquor, which average around 40%.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

If your aim is to get drunk then it shouldn't matter what it tastes like, just go to the store and find the product with the highest ABV%. If you are wanting something that tastes good, that's entirely subjective depending on what flavors you like. My favorite wine for taste is a sparkling, it's called raspberry sparkletini and you can get it at Walmart. 

• 2 months ago

Wine on average has more alcohol than beer. 

• 2 months ago

Don't you have online homework to do, little one? 

How about chores like keeping your room clean?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.