lic asked in SportsOther - Sports · 2 months ago

is it too late to start skateboarding?

I'm almost 20 and I started ******* around on my friends skateboard lately, and I became kinda obsessed w it to the point where I was always going back and forth across the room on his skateboard when I was over there. I really wanna start to learn how but I think I might be too old, I've never tried outside, and its expensive. But I was in a serious car accident recently and the only thing that has made me feel better physically and mentally is using his skateboard (its a weird feeling to describe). 

20? People are skating at 50 g, look at Tony Hawk. Besides, if you're younger than 60 then you can do the same things as for example a 14 year old. Sorry about your accident btw!

If you enjoy it why not. It's better than sitting at home bickering with people online. I'd Ask around, see if anyone has a cheap skateboard for you to hone your skills on.