promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

WHEN WILL THINGS GET BACK TO NORMAL?

47 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Probably not for a YEAR. It will begin to get 'normal' slowly over the summer but we'll still have to 'social distance' ourselves until at least Christmas. THEN AGAIN.... 'social distancing' isn't a bad idea every FLU season. So it might become the NEW 'normal'. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Not for at least another 3 months. By then, the worst have happened and over and done with, and hopefully some coronavirus vaccine is in the works.

• Verulam 1
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Either a vaccine, available to every body, will have to be in place, or drugs to stop the effects of this virus, as in HIV/Aids.

• 2 months ago

When Trump is removed from office.

• Jack H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Maybe, normalish by Christmas...

• ...Show all comments
    • Andrew2 months agoReport

Not necessarily. Many people are out of work because their businesses closed due to the virus. Once they reopen, people will go back to work. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Whenever idiot politicians and mass media stop spreading hysteria.

• Blue Diamond
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

What if this is all a military PsyOp ? 

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The Covid-19 virus changes everything. This virus is mutating rapidly and that means it is unlikely we will ever have an effective vaccine. The infection rate is still growing exponentially, and that means we haven't reached a peak yet. Expect hospitals to be understaffed and over-extended. The next two months could make you feel like you're living in the apocalypse. You're best just staying put. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Verulam 1
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Until then, I can't see how the entire world can 'go back to normal' because  it's not possible for EVERYBODY to be Covid 19 -free.

• 2 months ago

Once I get back to progress anything else is not my issue their game has rules and so does mine 

Source(s): In it to win it easter sounds like it should
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

They will have to lift lockdown in a couple of weeks otherwise the economy will collapse and they can't have that.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What is normal?

• 2 months ago

When everybody gets vaccinated against COVID-19, is my guess. 

• Verulam 1
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

..... or a drug found as with HIV/Aids.   Otherwise it's going to be impossible for the entire world to be rid of this.   There will continue to be outbreaks.   We just need to be able to contain them.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.