Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 2 months ago

My boyfriend doest stop having sex with me when his daughter comes in the room? ?

So we have sex all the time and sometimes his 4 year old daughter comes in. He keeps going (while i'm shocked) and his daughter seems very confused. she's asked me "what do you do with my daddy?" and i'm not sure what to do because it's his kid. Thoughts? 

For all of you guys trying to be smart the doors do not have locks and i'm not sure he would want to get those because sometimes she wakes up in the middle of the night and comes to bed. 

I believe this is considered child abuse in many states. If she walks in and he deliberately keeps having sex even though she's watching this is considered child abuse. She is at an age to remember what is going on and many of these children who have been exposed that kind of sexual behavior at a young age end up being victims of child molesters because of curiosity. Happened to my mom's best friend's daughter because my mom's friend kept bringing guys into the house and both her daughters were exposed to that sexual behavior. The oldest daughter got pregnant at 15 and the youngest one was molested by a family member. After the molestation came out my mom's friend admitted that her own mom and step dad would have sex in front of them on purpose, so you can tell that kind of behavior it's passed on to the following generations.

Your partner’s daughter is likely to remember those moments. Walking in on something like that, it is scarring. It does not matter if it is natural, it does not matter if there is a lesson to be taught to her about the “real world”. As a parent, your partner is supposed to maintain innocence in his daughter, especially at her age. It is possible that she may want therapy to come to terms with seeing her father have sex in-front of her. You and your partner are stripping her innocence from her, and she does not know it. But she will, soon. Before your partner knows it, she will be doing the same thing to her children because it is what she was taught. I am not saying this to insult, but please think about the child’s thought process. She is confused now, and it will turn into something much worse.

In mist places, this is considered child sex abuse.

• Edna

Tell him to buy a door lock and install in on his bedroom door and lock the door before you have sex. 

The fact that his daughter "might" wake up and come into the room during  the night is no excuse to not do so. He can leave the door unlocked when you're not having sex. 

Get a lock for the door, it only has to be locked when you have alone time. If he doesn’t have full custody tell him he isn’t getting any while his daughter is staying with you guys because it’s time he should be spending with her . Or tell him he isn’t getting any until he learns to stop when she walks in. And let him know she keeps questioning you about it and you don’t know what to tell her because you feel it’s his place to talk to her about this 

Maybe that’s what turns him on?? You ever think of that?

This is common in Troll society.

Lock the door.    

thats not right, especially as she gets older and wants to find a boy to try it, you will likely be a young grandma

Put on lock on the door,Sparky.