Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Will sanctuary cities rethink their views when American Citizens die because people here illegally received priority care?

“A ventilator would save your mom, but a younger illegal immigrant has priority. Better say your goodbyes now”

This will almost assuredly happen. Will it change views regarding illegal immigration and border control?

NO... They will just want to find as many ways as they can to try to get illegals to vote for them such as voting by MAIL which is not really feasible because who is going to count them... 

'

IT WOULD TAKE 6 MONTHS to count a local election and EVEN THE DNC cannot count votes right in a simpla primary... 

'

The dems want votes anyway they can get them and sanctuary cities ARE ALL DEMOCRITIC RAN CITIES in DEMOCRIT RUN STATES.

no these Sanctuary cites have Democrats mayors they Hate America

Sanctuary city residents don't care if criminal migrants kill American taxpayers with automobiles, guns, knives, or any other weapon.  Why should they care of these criminal migrants use biological warfare to do it?

No, democrats are the party of illegal immigrants.

Will you hate Italians because they are using ventilators that could be used in America???? This is a global pandemic idiot, we are all in it together... the entire world!!!!

• Anonymous2 months agoReport

Real Americans do indeed hate Italians, and anyone else not American. America would be fine if our lame government was willing to kill, conquer and take resources, because we're strong enough to wipe out the people there before, so we should get the spoils of war to live.

What I deem as being more pathetic is knowing pathetic, and useless lowlifes like you exist!

• ron h

If I was in charge of allocation hearts for transplant, I'd give a heart to a younger, sober man doing his best to raise a family, instead of to me.  I would hope another heart came along for me, but I'm old, leaving just a little money to a widow, no kids to raise. I dunno if there's a god, but if there is, and I took life away from that other man so that I (an old guy with no dependent kids) could live, I think god would be angry with me.

Citation needed proving citizens die while "people here illegally" receive priority care, please?  *crickets*....

"when American Citizens die because people here illegally received priority care" 

What?! This sounds like a load of hooey! Stop the racism covered as immigration policy!

If you have ever worked in the medical world you know that patients are triaged by clinicians based on medical need, not citizenship status.Your question is pure alt-right pandering.