promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Will sanctuary cities rethink their views when American Citizens die because people here illegally received priority care?

“A ventilator would save your mom, but a younger illegal immigrant has priority. Better say your goodbyes now”

This will almost assuredly happen. Will it change views regarding illegal immigration and border control?

55 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

NO... They will just want to find as many ways as they can to try to get illegals to vote for them such as voting by MAIL which is not really feasible because who is going to count them... 

'

IT WOULD TAKE 6 MONTHS to count a local election and EVEN THE DNC cannot count votes right in a simpla primary... 

'

The dems want votes anyway they can get them and sanctuary cities ARE ALL DEMOCRITIC RAN CITIES in DEMOCRIT RUN STATES.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

no these Sanctuary cites have Democrats mayors they Hate America

• 2 months ago

Sanctuary city residents don't care if criminal migrants kill American taxpayers with automobiles, guns, knives, or any other weapon.  Why should they care of these criminal migrants use biological warfare to do it?

• 2 months ago

No, democrats are the party of illegal immigrants.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Will you hate Italians because they are using ventilators that could be used in America???? This is a global pandemic idiot, we are all in it together... the entire world!!!!

• Anonymous2 months agoReport

Real Americans do indeed hate Italians, and anyone else not American. America would be fine if our lame government was willing to kill, conquer and take resources, because we're strong enough to wipe out the people there before, so we should get the spoils of war to live.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What I deem as being more pathetic is knowing pathetic, and useless lowlifes like you exist!

• ron h
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If I was in charge of allocation hearts for transplant, I'd give a heart to a younger, sober man doing his best to raise a family, instead of to me.  I would hope another heart came along for me, but I'm old, leaving just a little money to a widow, no kids to raise. I dunno if there's a god, but if there is, and I took life away from that other man so that I (an old guy with no dependent kids) could live, I think god would be angry with me.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Citation needed proving citizens die while "people here illegally" receive priority care, please?  *crickets*....

• 2 months ago

"when American Citizens die because people here illegally received priority care" 

What?! This sounds like a load of hooey! Stop the racism covered as immigration policy!

• 2 months ago

If you have ever worked in the medical world you know that patients are triaged by clinicians based on medical need, not citizenship status.Your question is pure alt-right pandering.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.