promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do you trust Dr. Anthony Fauci that between 100,000 and 200,000 U.S. deaths from coronavirus?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

You don't his word to figure this out.  All you need to do is look at a graph showing the the number of deaths and the rate that deaths are increasing.  You just extend the graph a month or two and the numbers are shocking.  Of course, Dr., Fauci might end up wrong if the US takes far more effective measures to stop the virus. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

I think he is working with what we know and had no reason to make anything up

• 2 months ago

Being that he is the most experieced epidemiologist we have in our country that is alive and not gunning to win any election, nor name drop any medical or pharmaceutical company names, and contradicts the president which everyone knows is grounds for being fired, but he has not been, and just the fact that Im in a highly impacted city shortly expected to reach New Yorks infection/death rate and I have one friend in ICU, one dead from the viruses' cytokine storm trigger, one who gets off quarantine in 2 days who had a fever for 6 days that struggled to breathe, and all these huge multibillion dollar industries are closed which they have never done in their history of existence, yes. Yes, its frightening, and yes, we all want a different answer, but we have no cure, no vaccine. He also said its too soon to tell tho if his figures will be accurate as the person who built the death model he bases the estimate on, builds the model on theory. However, we will lose a lot of people..

• 2 months ago

On medical matters I would trust DR Fauci over MR Trump. Wouldn't you?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.