promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 2 months ago

My dog bit my baby in the face?

My baby went up to my dog and pulled on his tail and my pitbull responded by biting my baby on the forehead. My babys head is bleeding profusely and my baby is hysterical. Please help.? My baby needed stitches when i took him in.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

You need to get rid of the Pitbull pitbulls and babies and little children have no business together. It's your responsibility as a parent to protect your child. And you have to have the knowledge to know that a pitbull is probably going to respond by biting if you hurt it. Your child takes precedent over a dog get rid of the dog

• Jessica2 months agoReport

Hey I once searched for information about this problem because I also have problems like you I found the answer here  https://bit.ly/391FGG9

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

bite the dog back

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nice troll. Let's see how you feel when a dog really bites your baby. ridiculous 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If you can't be responsible enough to keep your child from mistreating the dog, then the kind thing to do is put the dog DOWN. That's likely what you're going to be told to do anyway, once the authorities get wind of what happened. And they will, because the doctors who treated your child are mandated reporters, and must inform law enforcement and public health authorities of all dog bite incidents, particularly those involving a child and dogs of the "bully" breeds.

And I have to question both your level of intelligence and your sanity in choosing to bring a pit bull into your home, when you have an infant child. That is beyond irresponsible.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Lmfao.

You have a pitbull and a baby? How dumb are you? I bet you stockpile on toilet paper don't you lol

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Funny no one believes you.

• 2 months ago

Troll children look much better with scars.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

This is a troll fail. If this 'accident' had really happened your dog would have been put down, and you would have been questioned by the hospital and the police over your inadequate parenting skills . You would not be randomly posting this to YA.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You didn't ask a question........

Expect a visit from animal control.

(If this is even true)

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

And of course it's another Anon poster.

• 2 months ago

What would you like the internet to do?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.