Why did the lgbt community not tell me hormones are so powerful can I sue?

I’m a gay male. I have a trans friend. I wanted to get a softer more feminine face. I told her I want to take hormones. She said go through a year of therapy but I ignored that dumb advice. 4 months in my sex drive vanished and I started growing breasts. Why didn’t people warn me hormones do this. I just didn’t want acne. My friend could have warned me too.

No, you ignored the advice to go through gender therapy. A single google search would have told you what estrogen does to a person who was assigned male at birth. So like... your fault entirely.

• Jordan2 months agoReport

I am our youth. And the only thing that's harmed me is unaccepting relatives and people like you being transphobic.

Assuming this is real, you said you wanted to take hormones. You would have gotten much better results if you had simply said you wanted a softer-looking face.

Complete bull sh*t.

You asked her about hormones, she told you to go through therapy, you chose not to. Your therapist would have told you about the effects of hormones and their side effects. So if you want to sue anyone please call your lawyer and institute a lawsuit against yourself. Oh never mind, stupidity isn't actionable

Isn't it obvious?

“my sex drive vanished”

Wow. You really DID become a married “woman”.

You don’t get rewarded for being stupid. Drugs have warning labels. Doctors give advice. Had you taken your friends advice and done the therapy the issues and side effects would have been explained. And how the hell did you get through high school or even middle school biology class and not understand what hormones do to the body? 

Take some responsibility for your actions.

You should report your "friend" for giving you a controlled substance.

Typical Snowflake, does no research, doesn't listen and now it's someone else's fault.

LGBT equals Communist Ped0ph!le!!!

If you are going to troll, at least make it interesting.