Would you watch a biographical movie about Nancy Pelosi? What do you think such a movie should be called and who should star?

"To Suffer Fools" starring Adrienne Barbeau as Pelosi.  At 74 she now looks a good bit like Pelosi, and she has extensive experience in doing horror movies.

It already exist. It's call: the Mummy !

IIE not want see such disgusting "kuso". Call it "Crazy Traitor" star Rosie O'Donnell!

The Buttkicker of the Donald, starring Helen Mirren

Intelligence at the Mercy of A Deadly Idot Cult Leader Whose Followers Ignore All Facts and Drink The Red Kool-Aid to Death Because He Said A Spaceship Was Coming And Thats the Only Way They Could Make It to Heaven

"The Whip" with her played who ever an actress is that could be as wicked as Betty Davis in the "The Nanny".

Sure.........I love political biopics. ......Loved  "Gamechanger"   about  McCain and Palin. 

I think Angelina Jolie could play her,   she has that same emaciated anorexic , bony look-   The right wig......she could pass for a younger  middle aged Pelosi- 

Neither watching it nor casting actresses to star in the movie!!

• Kathy

No way would I watch it.

Sure. I love biopics. 

I'd say Rosamund Pike should play her.