promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Sentual asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

Why do people like to judge others but sit on the sideline and never even take the same actions that their judging themselves?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Steve
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Its the old psychology thought. They ridicule and belittle to make themselves feel better about themselves. They are just a lazy individual to not do anything for themselves.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • jared
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Unfortunately, this world has a mass unit amount of hypocrites. Ain't nothing changed

• 2 months ago

Your question reminds me of what Jesus said in Matthew 7:1-5

“Stop judging that you may not be judged; for with the judgment you are judging, you will be judged, and with the measure that you are measuring out, they will measure out to you. 

Why, then, do you look at the straw in your brother’s eye but do not notice the rafter in your own eye? 

Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Allow me to remove the straw from your eye,’ when look! a rafter is in your own eye? 

Hypocrite! First remove the rafter from your own eye, and then you will see clearly how to remove the straw from your brother’s eye.”

Unfortunately hypocrisy is a negative trait that needs to be worked on. You do your best and hopefully it will rub off on others.

• Sentual2 months agoReport

This is answer the best person answer to be honest when I fully read it 🙏👑.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.