promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What makes Elisabeth so vicious?

Why does she insist on calling people she doesn't even know names? The latest (today) is calling gay people "pervs". She refers to gays as "homos" (everyone knows it is an insult), she calls gays "crazy" and "disgusting". All this while telling us that she "loves" people. Is she really just stupid or is she deliberately provoking people? Is she that unhappy in her own life that she has to disparage others to feel better?

Update:

Elisabeth's answer that she's "terribly sorry" and that she tries "to be good and polite and respectful" is just so much B.S.  (that stands for bull sh*t, Elisabeth in case you're that stupid).  It is typical of her hypocrisy and meanness  She plays the victim when in fact she victimizes gays all the time.  How can she possibly think that calling people "pervs", "disgusting", etc. is polite and "good and respectful"?  We wonder why she is so nasty.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I don't think there's justification for her being so prejudiced towards anyone who isn't exactly like her. She's on the LGBT section constantly but for the non troll questions she really can't give input. Whatever the reason she's like this is there's no excuse. Just hoping she gets bored/banned soon.

• ...Show all comments
    • Jordan2 months agoReport

homophobia
      noun
      dislike of or prejudice against homosexual people. - dictionary definition

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Stupid people have to hurt others. Cut her out of your life. She is toxic.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The O.P. has coronavirus, but it attacked the bile gland instead of the lungs.

• Elisabeth
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

It is an interesting theory.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

homo-PMS seems to be a real thing. Struck you hard this morning.

You should totally start a march of one to protest Miss Tooley.

• Elisabeth
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

It is sad, really.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

reported      

Pot i believe you've met kettle.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because Elisabeth is a stupid shy hoe.

• xyzzy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Many people consider homosexuality to be a sexual perversion and homosexual acts as disgusting. As to "homos" being an insult some may consider it so but others only see it as a shorthand term to refer to homosexuals. As to Elisabeth, having no idea who she is it is hard to make a judgement as to her motivation. It maybe that the things she says is due to "her hypocrisy and meanness" or it could be she just speaks her mind without sugar coating it with political correct jargon.

• 2 months ago

Elisabeth is a kind and respectful user who tolerates the homos and crazies. Leave her alone.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

There is nothing "vicious" about offering opposing points of view.

Elisabeth is clear that she loves everyone, including the homos.

And I proudly call myself a homo.  

• Elisabeth
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Vlad is a shining example of a tolerant and including homo! Be like him!

• 2 months ago

Because she's obviously trying to get a rise out of people, and judging from this question, it's working.

• ...Show all comments
    • display name
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Yes Courtney L. you're quite right.  She has succeeded nd that's why I for one don't engage with her.  

• 2 months ago

I am terribly sorry if I have said anything that have offended anyone!

I try to be good and polite and respectful.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.