Do you think Covid-19 is man made ?

honestly guys the world is almost 500k infected in a month or less , because there's no virus that shows up abruptly like that and gets spread in no time as it became pandemic , because moments ago I watched a video about China saying it's not man made and 90 percent of comments saying it's man made and governments always lie ( as I know they always do ) and this virus was created in wuhan labs as natural disease ain't go worldwide that quick . So you think it's man made ?

• Edna

In 2020, the population of the world is 7.8 billion people.

There have NOT been almost 500k people infected in a month or less. 

Since this whole thing started months ago, as of April 12, 2020 there have been a total of 1,844,410 lab-confirmed cases of corona virus world wide. Out of the lab-confirmed cases, 113,672 people have died, and 421,497 have recovered without incident.

There were 535,169 "suspected" cases of corona virus reported, but those cases turned out to be an illness other than corona virus. 

I had a little theory that it was deliberately released by the Russians who used China as cover because they're allies. And have you noticed that there has been virtually nothing said in the media about how Covid 19 has affected Russia, they seem to have got off very lightly. Maybe the Russians knew something that meant that they wouldn't be affected too badly. Does that tell you something?

It's very difficult to determine if this was a man- made virus.  I'd question, why would the Chinese people (leaders) want to decimate the entire World.  It would play havoc with their Country also. My answer, unfortunately, would have something to do with Trump.  If one recalls the Supreme Ayatollah of the West's various statements in relation to China, I'd say, "sounds like a great plan to get rid of the worst of the worst, with Trump trying to call the shots."  One NEVER knows what's in the next person's mind until it's revealed.  Eliminating the biggest bully EVER, certainly puts a crimp in Trump's plans to show all that he, because of his money (actually, the statement should be "OUR MONEY") and his obnoxiousness toward complete strangers around the Globe, for his treatment of USA Citizens, non citizens, and his complete regard for those who only want money, no matter how they get it, speaks louder than common sense. Give one Million to enrich these Turkeys, and you won't be sorry.  (Wish I could make up stories like that). Of Course, I could go on forever, with more explanations than anyone, except Trump, who goes along making up reasons at the last minute, to assume he's not responsible for all this Crap. (He'd rather die than admit guilt, and it should only happen.) This Country needs to wake up, and do it quickly.  All the wasted time that the Constituency has had, chasing their derriere's, has not helped, what should be, the main thrust of defeating him, and his criminal cronies.  If this entire scam should EVER become a reality, I'm out of here, for parts unknown.  This would not be my Country, as my parents and Grandparents so willingly taught their brood of kids.  They were thrilled to be here, to be able to give thanks for the opportunity of starting life over again.  My Dad told me once, "It's a privilege to pay taxes in this Country", so just do it and BE HAPPY you're not in Belarus or Poland or Germany.  I still object to paying so much in taxes, just to line a group of people's pockets, who are White Trash. Let's wish all of us, get through these awful challenges, and come out smiling. 

Source(s): my own heart and brain
    • onthe452 months agoReport

Do you think Russia released covid19 deliberately?

I don't trust China as far as I can throw them, they are a very corrupt country (just like the US) and they want to be top dog in the world in all areas, and will do anything to achieve that goal.

Do I think it's possible this was a virus created in some lab in China? Of course I believe that exists, and its very interesting how nobody is willing to even consider that angle, its a very "hush hush" topic. I think it very well could have been made, and used as some kind of chemical weapon to harm the world (namely the West) to shut down economies and make them more powerful. I just don't have all the facts though to say what exactly caused this outbreak.

I'm honestly not sure but I doubt it as it's not only killing people but affecting the stock market and industries ect.. I doubt even the highest of the high people would want any of that. Also there's wayyyy more than 500k as only the really sick are getting tested, but you can't say this is the only virus that spreads this rapidly because that ain't true, most viruses spread like wildfire around everyone who's in contact with it you just don't hear about it (also its most likely been around since before December 2019).

If you saw a video it must be true because all videos are true and people do not make stuff up. 

• Bort

Get your facts straight. Yes, there have been over 500k confirmed cases of covid-19 but they haven't all happened in "a month or less". The virus was discovered and started to be tracked in December, 2019. Five months ago. 

Biological weapons are made to include things like viruses. The ingredient in bio-weapons that causes death and disease isn't made by some mad scientist in a cave somewhere from nothing it already exists. There are 8 BILLION people in the world. Covid-19 has infected 0.0075% of the world's population. Note the zeros. It's far from even 1%. covid-19 has claimed the lives of 0.000325% of the worlds population.Again...note the zeros. More people win the lottery and get struck by lightning (multiple times) than the amount of people who have contracted and / or died from coronavirus. Of course news and media is going to use numbers that look like 2378593265728956738957256895075890321573218950251 rather than numbers that show the true facts or how bad this 'pandemic' is NOT. 

• Bort

American news media is exaggerating the tally's substantially. They add 1000 or more per day when the truth of the number of cases reported has been a lot less than that. It is truly starting to infect more people each day, but news sources are exaggerating it. They are in the US anyway. 

"there's no virus that shows up abruptly like that and gets spread in no time"

Actually there are literally hundreds of viruses like that. Most of them occurred before germ warfare was invented. Before even air travel was a thing. The Spanish flu infected HUNDREDS of millions over the course of two years and it appeared out of nowhere. And that was before the middle class could afford to fly and before intercontinental flights were common.

Coronavirus didn't even appear out of nowhere. There are many different types of corona viruses. Four of them cause the common cold. This family of viruses has been around for thousands of years.

• M'aiq The liar

Yes. Exactly right. Unfortunately, there is no way to make a vaccine for a mutation of a virus that we haven't heard of yet and there is a frightening lack of modern medicine-based disease prevention in China... So, is your point that diseases like these are normally prevented? Because they're not. 

The story is it came from the wet markets (meat) in Wuhan which are very unsanitary. The origin is presumed to be from bats. Bats carry a lot viruses. But why don't they die? Bats operate at the same body temp we do. Reason: when bats fly, they burn a lot of energy and their body temps, in burning the energy go higher that 106 degrees. That kills the virus. When we go that high...our organs begin to shut down. We have to kill the virus some other way.

That is an argument from ignorance [We don't know for sure, so it must be thus and so.], coupled with a touch of paranoia. Our problem is to find cures and vaccines, not to point fingers at our favorite targets.