promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

why my life so hard? why i cannot happy like the others?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

you probably write emails longer than 2 paragraphs and appear clingy

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Can you rephrase it so it makes sense?

• 2 months ago

life is really hard for you who keeps comparing your life with other people. just focus on yourself. everyone has their hardships and only you can find your own happiness by doing the things that makes you really happy.

• 2 months ago

Actually others are not happy either -- they pretend to be happy and wear masks. It is a myth to be happy all the time. Life can be hard and it has its ups and downs. Once you can see that you are probably normal, things will look better to you.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Sounds like you've got depression like me. I get it; everything is so pointless, boring, unfulfilling, drab, and misserable. You need a life plan and good friends more than anything right now. Friends who actually understand that your not just being a drama queen. A life plan that will make you feel fulfilled and that your making a difference in others lives. I've found that weed helps to provided it's legal where you live. Maybe a good sativa. Try exercising and reading while your a little stoned. It really works for me.

• Jagger Otto
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

friends? weeds?  that's sad.

• OTTO
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Accepting the life you have brings happiness. Wishing that things are different brings unhappiness. Happiness doesn't depend on external circumstances. Happiness can be found in the midst of the most terrible circumstances. Gratitude for what one has is the key.

• 2 months ago

Because you're not making any progress.

• e9601:
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Those "happy" people are not always happy. They put a face on. No one was promised a life of happiness.  Learn to love yourself, then you can love others. Become a volunteer for the sick or help others. You will see how good your life is. It all starts from within.

• 2 months ago

It will be tough for  6 months to a year.

Everyone has it tough.

• 2 months ago

Maybe it has something to do with the decisions you have made so far. There is always today to start trying something different.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.