Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 2 months ago

Should non White children have to be mandatorily adopted up birth by a White man and woman?

And this is coming at an angle of hatred or race, it’s coming at an angle of culture. I think this would actually stamp out racism and make it a thing of the past because the biggest cause of racism is not adopting the culture and way of life in one’s host nation and therefore leading to ethnic/racial tension. If for example a Black baby was adopted by a White couple, that child would grow up to exactly like a White Western child and have the exact same superior morals and achievements be it intelligence, being family orientated, courageous and hard working. Whereas time after time we often see Black children grow up in broken homes, with their mothers smoking drugs and IF there father is around he’s often abusive, lazy and doesn’t install good family values into his child or if he has a son doesn't show him decent masculine values in life. For me this is common sense if we are to see integration and the ending of racism.

• edward

Freedom isn’t free in this world we live in. Equal pay isn’t the standard in the world we live in. Idiots are born every minute in the world we live in and no matter what you think everyone is racist at least a little. I know that indian people who come to the hospital with sick family always think they have a person sicker than everyone else and come to the desk every 5 minutes. I know that white people are likely to wait albeit impatiently. I know that aborignal people will get angry at me when i tell them to wait. And i know black and asian people are much more patient and wait longer than the others to complain. In my experience. Racism comes from experience, it isn’t raised, it is experienced. Even by myself first hand when people tell me to go back to my own country because i look a certain way. Adopting kids of a different race won’t make a difference in those eyes

No,

I'm truly sorry but here in the US ther is

a vry big diffrnce btwn black & white kids

I'd evn go as far to suggst both keep to

thėîr ôwn!

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()