promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceAnthropology · 2 months ago

Is the Bigfoot an anthropology creature or an animal?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Ťhėrė hås nevr been any sighting of this 

alleged creatur & much like the Locknss

Monstr or Yetti nothing bu a tall-tale my

Dudė-dåwg!

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Nope, they are real, I'm in the field.

Source(s): I'm from the woods with a coastal metro area, guess.
  • 2 months ago

Anthropological evidence of an animal or human like creature that exists. And has existed. And has made babies of its own kind. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It' a myth obviously. but if there were a missing link, it would be under primatology I think,

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

What is an "anthropology creature"? If you mean hominid, then no one knows.

• 2 months ago

If Bigfoot is real, then it must be quite an endangered species close to extinction.  It is far more likely a mythical animal.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It is a mythical animal. No one has any physical evidence that it is real. So far videos that are available show that they are most likely humans in a costume. The few pieces of biological remains show that they are bears. It is possible that the real Bigfoot is the extinct ape Gigantopithecus, the largest ape ever known and the close relative of orangutans. When humans first migrated out of Africa 60,000 years ago, Gigantopithecus may have been encountered by early humans, who passed down their experiences to future generations orally. After Gigantopithecus became extinct, later generations who have heard of Bigfoot but have never seen one may then mistakenly think that a bear that they see for a brief moment in the woods may fit the description of Bigfoot.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.