Boris Johnson tested positive 3 days ago

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

I care for all who are ill

• Rico
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

And in 3-5 more days he’ll be allowed to come out of isolation, just a Prince Charles has. 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I think most people are just indifferent to be honest. Nothing personal, it just doesn’t affect them or their family so they don’t think about it. 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I don't even care if members of my family get it, so caring about that buffoon, is way, WAY down on my list of things to think about.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

I care about him, partly because he's kind of a friend of a friend, but I expect him to be fine and I strongly disagree with his politics and don't think he's a very effective leader anyway.  He's an ex-newspaper columnist with a degree in Classics, meaning that he's good at making speeches and sounding good, but that doesn't mean he's good at thinking up workable policies.  But yes, as a human being out there somewhere, yes I care, and he has shown positive qualities at times, such as when he talked that bloke down from the Fourth Plinth.

• 4 months ago

He is not my political preference and I voted for Labour, nevertheless I wish him a speedy recovery. Clog is wrong yet again, he is part of her majesty's government.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Boris Johnson is not royalty--he is part of the elected government so the question belongs in Government & Politics:

https://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index?sid=396545444

Some British may care about him while others do not

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Not really as he doesn't care about ours as the present crisis proves.

• 5 months ago

Do you believe it? It's just fake news to frighten people like the Prince Charles crap.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

It is unfortunate, since I wouldn't wish it on any one, but he has a mild illness 

is not in an at-risk group and is still doing his job. It does illustrate that anyone can contract the disease no matter what their place in society.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.