Why is it not ok to wear like this out in public everyday? Like why do we have to wear jeans, and short skirt (for example)?

Attachment image

34 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

because dress like that are only made for special occasions and not for casual wear.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 3 months ago

Cuz it's not usual for wearing in public & u won't be so comfortable with these clothes and if it gets dirty, it's hard to clean it.

But if u like u can wear it.

• L
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

I guess if you were a Princess.............you could wear it daily and anywhere, however, 99% of us aren't and we're just more comfortable wearing jeans and a top.

• 3 months ago

You CAN wear this. Keep in mind, YOU are responsible for it's care, cleaning and maintanence. You will also be a role model, a spectacle and a standard. Do you accept the responsibility of all that is involved (financially and socially)? Then theres nothing stopping you.

Source(s): I rarely wear jeans/tee shirts/casual wear.
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • r
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

Sarah because of the virus, i like ladies in jeans, thats sexy to me

• GB
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

If you want to wear the dress to go shopping , or just for a walk, then go ahead. But please don't if you have to take children with you, as you won't be able to run after them.

• jess3 months agoReport

Lolol love this answer 

• Cara
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

It depends what you do, out in public every day. Most of us have to go early to work, drive a car or run for a bus, or wait for a train, and carry shopping or a backpack full of work and lunch. This dress wouldn't be practical for any of those activities; you'd trip over it and get it absolutely filthy. However, if all you ever have to do is stand around looking gorgeous, go for it.

• 3 months ago

no one says you HAVE TO WEAR JEANS and Short Skirt... wear what you want to wear..

• 3 months ago

Why do you want hassle to dress like this?

• 3 months ago

Who said it isn;t ok? Wear what you like, no one cares

• ...Show all comments
    • Jane3 months agoReport

A lot of people care, actually. People make fun of one another. And this dress is just giving them something to snicker at.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.