I'm learning English, so how should I say when I write my address?
1. Should I say 13th cluster / cluster 13 or 13 cluster?
2. Should I say 3th lane / lane 3 or 3 lane?
3. Should I say 3th alley / alley 3 or 3 alley?
4. Should I say 1/3 alley or alley 1/3?
- bluebellbkkLv 72 months ago
The word 'cluster' doesn't occur in any form of address in English that I've ever heard.
You can be sure your home has an address that official documents are sent to. Ask your local post office to tell you what it is.
- BriscoLv 42 months ago
I have no idea because it isn't clear what the number is supposed to be – is it 13, 3, or 1/3? Anyway, three is 3rd, not 3th. But shouldn't the address be written in YOUR language? Also I've never heard "cluster" used for an address. Lane or Alley are both used, but I don't know which one you should use, or if a different word altogether. Maybe ask at your local post office?
- Rick BLv 72 months ago
We do not know how to write your address because you are not really making it clear what your address is. Normally an address would look like...
1234 Main Street, Apartment 123
Los Angeles, CA 90210
- Mr. SmartypantsLv 72 months ago
The 13th cluster or cluster 13.
The 3rd (third) lane or lane 3
The 3rd alley or alley 3
'The third alley' has nothing to do with 'one third'. That's just confusing!
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Anonymous2 months ago
1. Either "13th cluster" or "cluster 13." Both work.
2. None of them. Either "3rd lane" or "lane 3."
3. None of them. Either "3rd alley" or "alley 3."
4. None of them. I don't know what that's even supposed to mean.
- FekefufuLv 72 months ago
Ask your neighbour