what can you do if you don't look good anymore?

i'm a male aged 42 and i feel strongly that ive aged prematurely in the face, with blemishes and lines and dark lines, open pores in my facial skin.........i'm also bald and have a moustache..

i also believe i no longer suit the clothes ive bought for myself, i don't suit red or black hoodies or any other colour hoodies.....i'm not sure if this is my low self confidence talking or its the truth..

i'm a person who has had a hard life, ive took many knocks to my self esteem and confidence by people...

what can i do? should i just not care how i look anymore and just wear what i feel comfortable in?  should i not care how i look, that i might of prematurely aged in my face?

• Liz

People tend to change their style of clothing as they get older and mature. Often what looked good in the 20s doesn't when a person is in their 40s. You should care how you look. Putting on a suit should make you look and feel different, give you a little attitude. As for your face you can indulge in various products to reduce blemishes and dark lines. Or you can own them; they show that you've lived but that you've survived.

You might enjoy reading the article on the website below.

Source(s): w05 2/15 Do You Measure Yourself Against Others?

It’s said our faces reveal our life experience,nand you should embrace your looks. Try your best to present yourself well, be grateful for what you have. Many would love to be attractive and young as you.

• patty

therapy is made for people like u