Sean

Did you horde any TP this year?

The 12 pallets you have, seem minimal?

No.

I can always tell if something new is amiss by how much toilet paper is on or off the store shelves. The last time there was less toilet paper on store shelves, we had a lunar eclipse!

• susan

I never hoard anything, but I do buy in bulk, I already had a pack of 48, which I hope will see me through for a long time. 

• Carol

Nope. I never hoard anything. A 12 pack lasts me long enough. 

If you say yes, you'll be charged!!!

• RR

No. So now I'm hoping to get constipated for the next few months.

• polly

I have 51 rolls of it.

Horde?  No.  

But I have my regular , normal habit of stocking up when it's on sale,  as it's a frequent sale item  in a store near me.  I hate paying full price , when I know I can pay 50% off at the next sale............so the last time it was , in fact , on sale...........I  did my usual stocking up...... until the next sale. 

That was just before all the hording got out of hand.......so I was already set. 

Then when shelves were being wiped out,  (so to speak) ....on one of my food runs......they had just gotten a shipment in..... so I bought two packs,   (at full price!)   just to top off my supply........just in case.  

I could have horded  and bought it all.......but, nahhhh,  no need to go insane. 

I have more than enough ......for now. 

Not really hoarded.

Purchased 48 rolls recently.

Depends on what you consider hoarding. I have enough to last a few months,

just in case .. Nothing ridiculous like some people you read and/or hear about.

ps: It's been years since I had diarrhea & there is a Walmart < 5 minutes away.