How do I stay happy?

Sometimes, when I come into work in the morning, I dread the feeling of feeling others unhappiness. Like why must I have to deal with your life? Why? It’s not my problem. I’m here to work. 

I hate it. It’s draining. I’m very sensitive to energies, and know how people are feeling before they say anything. I already put in the effort needed to try to create my own happiness and well being, and it takes work. A lot of work.

How do I keep my try to keep my head positive, not feel guilty for working out, eating right, and living my best I try for. Maybe I feel guilty too much? Help!

Find a local yoga class before your work starts every day. Both mediation and yoga can help you center your energies. Lots of people make time for this before they go to work.

• seedy history

Know anything about Yoga? It's not a religion. And the quote from Psalm isn't about the health of one's body. Nothing "ungodly" or sinful or scornful about taking care of the health of your body and mind. It's respectful of the gifts from God. Respectful. 

• Dave

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28, KJV).

• Moo

Try masturbation.  Two fingers in each hole. I had the same problem, now i am happy as a lark.  

I would say some counseling or therapy might help.

• Alan H

Feeling others unhappiness does not mean you have to deal with it.

Just empathise and be human

If your happiness depenfds on happennings and those happenings do not happen to happen the way you want them to happen....you will be unhappy

Have great sex every morning with your favorite toy ot guy , again at lunch time and again every night and learn to have multipul orgamsa on a daily basis with your favorite toy. IF you do not have a toy go out and order a few to experiment with.

Extend your efforts to serve others less fortunate than you. This could include volunteer work at an animal shelter, working with the elderly, etc.

Happiness can be compared to good health. How do we enjoy that state of physical well-being? We follow a wise path in regard to diet, exercise, and overall lifestyle. Likewise, happiness results from following a good path in life, living in harmony with sound principles. I liked the tips from one article. I would like to offer it to you. 

Below

Source(s): jw.org/en/library/magazines/awake-no1-2018-mar-apr/
  • Janet

Happiness is a state of mind. And what is in our mind is what we have previously put there. Which means that we can create new inputs.

But many of our inputs happened automatically when we were young, before we started having much self-awareness of how we were reacting.  Lack of nurturing is one thing that can produce a sense of inadequacy and shame/guilt.  Other things can too.

CBT or DBT (cognitive behavioral therapy or dialectic behavior therapy) don't take long to learn how to use, and are very effective at gradually changing our subconscious patterns. 95% of our emotions and reactions arise automatically from those subconscious patterns.