Who misses JAG from being on Television ?

I loved that series 

I’m probably too young to have watched it at the time, though I do remember watching some shows that were on the same years every week with my family like Sabrina and Becker. I also remember watching a lot of Bewitched and Andy Griffith reruns. 

Anyway I’ve thought about watching JAG before but there’s no way to stream all of it, you either have to watch ten episodes a week on WGNA where they repeat the show over and over, or buy the complete DVDs which is $80 used. Same with 24, another show I want to watch. Oh wait no they recently added 24 to Hulu I might check that out. 

• Driven2 months agoReport

Be good a show I fell in love with 

It was okay but the spin-off NCIS is better.

Oh, GOD NO.  I had a co-worker who ADORED that series.  So back when ordering discs from Netflix was still a thing, I ordered a couple discs of it.  It was AWFUL.  It was one man, a supposed JAG lawyer, doing EVERY role in the entire military.  The stories were implausible and poorly written, the characters were static and boring, and the acting wasn't great either.

• Driven2 months agoReport

You don't know what you missed you really didn't see it with fresh eyes

• Olive

I liked the show when it was on. Andy Garvey from Little House on the Prarie played on the show Patrick Labyoarteaux!!!