Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

Can a person be fine one day and then feel extremely sick and weak the next day?please read. ?

My dad has lived with me for 4 years. He never had a permanent job. He was always irresponsible. My mom divorced him for that reason. If it was for him, my mom told me we would have starved to death. I'm an adult now. He moved in with me until he gets a job. Years passed and nothing. I asked him to leave and he wouldn't listen. Always talking about behind my back. It got to a point that I asked him to work and safe money because if I meet a person and we move in together I can't bring him with me. He said not to worry About him. He said he will figure it out. He went to his country for 4 months. During that time, my BF and I bought a house. I called him to tell him that I was moving out and he needed a place to live. I'm moving next week and he came 2 days ago to put his things away. However, he suddenly became ill. He says he can't walk because he has Artritis which was never diagnosed. He said his troat hurts and is not hungry. Like I don't get it. My mom told me he used to that to her whenever she planned to leave him so that she feels sorry for him. Am I a bad person for thinking that he is making it up? Or is it possible to be fine and then feel so much pain in a leg the next day? He is 67 years old but he looks a lot younger because he never worked "hard". He liked to depend of other people. I offer to take him to the hospital but he said they won't do anything. I'm moving next week and he hasn't talked about his plan Am I overthinking this?

• Alan H

You will be no help to him if you give in to those moods

Move on for both your sakes