Are drinks high in sugar like grape juice have a down side?
- ♥Sweetness♥Lv 72 months agoFavourite answer
Yeah, all that sugar. It can cause diabetes, weight gain and tooth decay to name a very few of the issues.
- iblis666lovesyouLv 62 months ago
Fruit sugar lacks the other vitamins whole fruit has.
- ChristopherLv 62 months ago
Concentrated is worse than pure juices. Pure is always better.
- Karen LLv 72 months ago
Yes, they are have a down side. Empty calories.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- MetalplanttagLv 72 months ago
Yes, they are high in calories which can contribute to obesity. When one is drinking calories one tends to consume more than when one is eating solid foods.
- Pearl LLv 72 months ago
you might gain weight from it