What are my chances that I already got the Coronavirus?

So I got really sick In February the week of Valentine’s Day...i ended up going to the urgent care because I felt like I couldn’t breathe when I was climbing the stairs at work, Never had that happened so I got worried. doctor told me I had bronchitis...that night i had chills, a fever, and was nauseous...the next day my body felt sore and walking felt like I was just hit by a car...I was congested and still felt like my chest was on fire and very heavy...that week i had same symptoms except that the nausea stopped after that night and the fever and chills didn’t come back...however the cough would not go away...on the second week all my symptoms got better except for the cough...I think it took about 2 full weeks, almost 14 days to fully recover. I have never in my 28 years of life have gotten sick like that...and I never go to the doctor when I get a cold or the flu but this thing was like the flu x5....I’m hoping this was the corona virus and already developed immunity because if this wasn’t the virus I don’t want to even imagine how much worse it can be...

Anyways what are my chances it was?

Btw I’ve been fine since...

• Marc

Yup, you had it. Very common

Short of checking antibody titers (which isn’t going to happen), there’s no way to know. COVID-19 causes symptoms similar to a lot of respiratory illnesses, so the only way to know if you have it or not is a laboratory test.

only a doctor can tell you if you have it so i would go see one

How the hell would any of us know? Covid-19 is not the first viral illness to exist. People have been getting sick since the beginning of people.