KELLY asked in HealthDental · 2 months ago

how much is 1 dental implant?

How long does it  take to  restore one or  more teeth using dental  implants.

• audrey

Right around $1500, depending on your area and dentist.

• Juan

All people believe they have a paypal but suddenly they will be totally assaulted same as me cause is a fake news saying you have a paypal it can really have commited thousend accidents I never knew I got a message in my mailbox saying paypal and had a car accident or anyhthing even death because they want america to reign in USA only americans have their pride you know for what to be gay for what they hide the secret of state was revealed died thousends of people for not reveal the secret of corona virus the secret from the cia(ucia used to know) or you make money out of others who get nothing until someone knows the secret and that is rewarded to make more money even the USA thinks dolars are the captain number 1 of this world but they are the only ones to have the right to get american dollars the rest no is not the same than Europe became united for foreigners only and euro is the reigning acv euro is the same money not euro but for foreigners same as dollar they are singapour american dolars are not out of USA but England never accepted the deal cause they are even against rock music which comes from the USA before they used to make money from India and happened Ghandi he was killed for for indepdendce and haopened no money from India to England once I said to my mother I rather be independent but to belong to a company no just by myself with a computer once you see all the success of all the companies are the same as you are you can do exactly the sale what difference does it make the secret if company long ago happened independent or company for doe for oil even

you might be able to find that info online

I had my first implants put in (10+ years ago) at Einstein Hospital, in Philadelphia, PA at $400@. Elsewhere, they are FAR more expensive.

• Tulip

$3000 - $5000.......