With both Disney parks in California and Florida closed for good due to COVID-19 outbreak, is it mean the end of an era for All Disney parks?

The Disney parks aren’t closed for good. They’re just closed for the time being. As soon as this coronavirus pandemic is over, the cast members will make the decision of when to open the parks again. My brother and I are planing to go back ourselves...maybe 2 or 3 years from now. We’re not going to be those people who come back every year, because it would be too expensive for us. I think my brother still might be paying for our first ever trip.

• Robert

The current business model of the parks is to let tens of thousands of guests into a park and corral most of them in orderly queues.   That scenario is favorable for a virus transmission.   Something will have to change when they reopen. 

No, it means that they're closed for the duration of this event to mitigate spread of the virus. They will eventually reopen.

• MS

They aren't closed for good.  They will all reopen when it's safe to do so.

• Cogito

They are NOT closed for good.  They are all closed temporarily, until the virus has been dealt with.  The same goes for almost all attractions, zoos, parks, museums, stores, etc.

They'll all open back up and start to return to normal operations eventually.

Inigo Montoya : You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

They're NOT closed 'for good.' Buy a dictionary. Start to USE it.

• ?

Indefinitely is not “for good”.