promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

With both Disney parks in California and Florida closed for good due to COVID-19 outbreak, is it mean the end of an era for All Disney parks?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

The Disney parks aren’t closed for good. They’re just closed for the time being. As soon as this coronavirus pandemic is over, the cast members will make the decision of when to open the parks again. My brother and I are planing to go back ourselves...maybe 2 or 3 years from now. We’re not going to be those people who come back every year, because it would be too expensive for us. I think my brother still might be paying for our first ever trip.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Robert
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

The current business model of the parks is to let tens of thousands of guests into a park and corral most of them in orderly queues.   That scenario is favorable for a virus transmission.   Something will have to change when they reopen. 

• 2 months ago

No, it means that they're closed for the duration of this event to mitigate spread of the virus. They will eventually reopen.

• MS
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They aren't closed for good.  They will all reopen when it's safe to do so.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Cogito
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They are NOT closed for good.  They are all closed temporarily, until the virus has been dealt with.  The same goes for almost all attractions, zoos, parks, museums, stores, etc.

They'll all open back up and start to return to normal operations eventually.

• 2 months ago

Inigo Montoya : You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

They're NOT closed 'for good.' Buy a dictionary. Start to USE it.

• Susie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Indefinitely is not “for good”. 

• Eastside Guz
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

If you think this is bad, look at the restrictions during the Spanish Influenza which kill millions: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_flu

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.