I'm fainting multiple times a day?

I'm 17 years old, healthy, no heart conditions or epilepsy or anything like that. due to Covid-19 I haven't been doing any strenuous work just college work and watching netlix. over the past couple weeks ive been feeling dizzy and spaced out multiple times a day and this then results in fainting soon after. I feel pressure on either side of my temples and go weak before I faint so im always prepared and know when im gonna faint.

due to corona I cant get in anywhere does anyone have any suggestions as to what this is?

• Dze

i'd make sure your eating right and staying hydrated to start with .. maybe get some multivitamins .. when your young you tend to think you can just pig on anything and not think about it, it can affect you though ..

• tyler2 months agoReport

I do balance foods and although I tend to graze throughout the day I eat fruit and veg and only a few snacks such as crisps. im always drinking also. I will look at purchasing multi vitamins. thankyou so much

• Kieth

Get. The. F**k. Off. The. Internet. And See A Doctor!

• tyler2 months agoReport

covid-19 got me though, no one is gonna be available 

Low blood pressure and low blood sugar are the most common causes.

• tyler2 months agoReport

thankyou, blood sugar wouldn't be one as I drink often and eat enough foods so that my levels are normal. blood pressure on the other hand I don't know how I would know if its that.