promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

My dog's puppies came out dead?

My 8 month old Jack Russel Terrier gave birth today around 7:00 AM. If that was all there was to it, I wouldn't be here. But the first puppy out was dead, and had a hole in it where its organs should've been.

The other five puppies came out one by one, all of which were also dead but didn't have the same hole in them. Currently, her vagina is bleeding and she is lethargic. I don't know what to do and my vet is closed due to the coronavirus. Please help?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Lovely. She's probably going to end up dead just like her puppies. SOME vets are still open so RUSH your backyard breeder mutt to one before you kill it. You're disgusting.

But then again, you posted this as Anonymous. You probably don't even have a dog you sick effing TROLL.  Reported.FYI there's no such breed as a Jack Russell Terrier.  It's Russell Terrier or Parson Russell Terrier, moron.

• ...Show all comments
    • Veschengro
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

i will find out if he and what others are available after the ban meanwile i helped a guy a couple of yrs ago and is son has his dog since his death late last year And tess is very able and bursting to work so he has lent me Tess until:::

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

I am criticizing the Chinese for allowing thieves to steal pets from people's homes and yards in order to do this. They currently have no punishment for this either! https://bit.ly/391FGG9

• 2 months ago

its a curse you will die in 12 days

• 2 months ago

This is an EMERGENCY and most vets (UK) would see your b itch.

Lesson - she was TOO YOUNG to be a mother - puppies shouldn't be producing puppies!   I hope this means she has to be spayed.   But sadly you may lose her unless you can find a vet who will treat her.   Or even if you do!!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • patty
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

why the F

are you breeding your puppy at 8 months old!!!

There would be emergency vets available in your area.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Unfortunately, she will probably die. 

• 2 months ago

Her puppies are dead because shes still a puppy herself and shouldn't have been bred.

She NEEDS a vet. Find an emergency vet that is still open, or start digging a hole.

• 2 months ago

then pick up the phone and talk to a vet...... i refuse to be of any help to a byb  .... they choose to endanger their dogs by allowing them to mate. ya see

• ZotsRule
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Hey how are you doing up there in the Great White North?

Lv 7
    2 months ago

Phone your veterinarian. They are considered essential services and nearly all are seeing urgent appointments, they may just be closed for routine business. If yours has circumstances that required them to close (such as the veterinarian contracting COVID-19), they will direct you to another practice to receive care.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I guess I'd find an emergency vet.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.