Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 4 months ago

Is it realistic for Harry and Meghan to think they’ll get privacy if they live in LA and she works as an actress?

If anything, won’t the paparazzi there be worse? Once the pandemic is over, they’ll be photographed everywhere they go. Doesn’t seem like either of them think things through very well.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Favourite answer

They don't really want privacy. They want heaps of publicity, but only sycophantic coverage saying nice things about them.

• 4 months ago

When Harry realises he is missing Royal prerogatives there may be a divorce!!!!

• Claire
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

They never wanted "privacy." ME-ghan wants fame, fortune and adoration without all the boring ribbon cuttings, plaque unveilings and pretending to be interested in people who aren't her. She thinks LA is an idea place to get it.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I don't think that they will have more privacy.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

I daresay they’ll keep their Canadian home. An actress doesn’t have to live in LA all the time, and in due course we will be able to cross the borders again.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I thought she gave up her acting career. When did she say she was going back to acting?

• 4 months ago

He just doesn't like being seen in his Nazi suit.

• 4 months ago

They clearly want publicity. The protection and privacy Markle wants is from what the press will now publish about her past. Diana had a premonition about his stupidity getting him into trouble.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.