Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 2 months ago

Will the new Israeli government (unity Government) force hareidim to serve in the IDF?

Hopefully yes, the division will be more flagrant.

This state should taste the apartheid themselves.

By the way, today is the Apartheid disappearance from South Africa, I hope Israel will understand that this system does not have its place anymore in today's life.

Rule number one: The Jews must stop killing little Palestinian children and their pregnant mommies.

The army Jews are all wearing green shirts with "Kill two with one bullet" logo.

The iron-on cloth sticker shows a pregnant Palestinian mommy

with her belly inside the Jew cross-hair of the weapon.

After all of this brutality I stopped believing to all of that holocaust ww2 story.

These people live on subterfuge and fake news. bye bye

• One Palestinian life equals to 100 Jewish ones.

• BMCR

No.

Also, why do you care?

God forbid. It's only JUST a majority government. Independent MP's can change loyalty at any time. I doubt it. If they want to pass such a controversial bill they will need a great leftist amount of support. The religious still hold many seats. Israel doesn't want to start a civil war so I don't think it's on the table any time soon. Baruch Hashem! 

Source(s): Orthodox Jew