Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 2 months ago

Can coronavirus be spread online?

My computer is being very slow I think it might have a virus but I'm not sure if it has corona. What I really want to know is can coronavirus be transmitted from computers to humans or vice versa?

No biological viruses can NOT be transmitted via digital media.

However, propagandist politicized FAKE NEWS about COVID-19 CAN be transmitted via all forms of electronic global media. 

To avoid MISINFORMATION about COVID-19, visit the CDC official website

www.cdc.gov

from what i know Corona virus cant be transferred to electronics the Virus can be on the keyboard or screen or outside of the computer but not with in the system

Many hackers are using Coronavirus to their advantage through Malicious Live Maps, Fake Apps, Coronavirus-Themed Phishing.

So, not actually the coronavirus but rumors can of course spread online which are even more dangerous.

hmm yep that sounds like the coronavirus. have you tried turning it upside down and blowing in the cartridge? (dont worry it can only transmit germs through the disc drive)

Absolutely and you WILL DIE

Yes, you have the binary corona virus

I know this virus may seem silly now and a big overreaction, but just wait until over 1,000,000 people are pronounced dead from this.  

• keerok

No, the covid-19 virus does not transmit online. Computers don't get infected by it and can't infect people through it.

If you're a troll, may your internet and wifi connections die during the remainder of the lockdown.

Must be tough going through life with a single digit IQ, my sympathies to you.

Of course not troll.

• rayhan2 months agoReport

NO, Covid-19 not Spread online anyway.