promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 2 months ago

Can coronavirus be spread online?

My computer is being very slow I think it might have a virus but I'm not sure if it has corona. What I really want to know is can coronavirus be transmitted from computers to humans or vice versa?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

No biological viruses can NOT be transmitted via digital media.

However, propagandist politicized FAKE NEWS about COVID-19 CAN be transmitted via all forms of electronic global media. 

To avoid MISINFORMATION about COVID-19, visit the CDC official website

www.cdc.gov

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

from what i know Corona virus cant be transferred to electronics the Virus can be on the keyboard or screen or outside of the computer but not with in the system

• 2 months ago

Many hackers are using Coronavirus to their advantage through Malicious Live Maps, Fake Apps, Coronavirus-Themed Phishing.

So, not actually the coronavirus but rumors can of course spread online which are even more dangerous.

• 2 months ago

hmm yep that sounds like the coronavirus. have you tried turning it upside down and blowing in the cartridge? (dont worry it can only transmit germs through the disc drive)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Absolutely and you WILL DIE

• 2 months ago

Yes, you have the binary corona virus

• 2 months ago

I know this virus may seem silly now and a big overreaction, but just wait until over 1,000,000 people are pronounced dead from this.  

• keerok
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, the covid-19 virus does not transmit online. Computers don't get infected by it and can't infect people through it.

If you're a troll, may your internet and wifi connections die during the remainder of the lockdown.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Must be tough going through life with a single digit IQ, my sympathies to you.

• 2 months ago

Of course not troll.

• rayhan2 months agoReport

NO, Covid-19 not Spread online anyway. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.