promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 2 months ago

Who would win in a street fight Khabib or a navy seal ? NO Weapons?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I'm going to say the SEAL, just because a MMA fighter is conditioned not to tear out the eyeballs, or rupture the testicles of his opponent. MMA fighters "choke each other out" in a way similar to ippon in judo, but they don't learn potentially lethal koryu jujutsu throat strikes. 

Here's a thought; you organize this death match-and I will pay you fifty bucks for the pay per view. Since it will be a fight to the death, only the winner will need a covid-19 test kit. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Squid
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Better question:

Suppose that you are in a closed space like a racquetball court.  No weapons, nowhere to run.  How long to do you think it would take you to crap your pants and beg for mercy from the Navy seal?  

Over/Under: 30 seconds.

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

SEALS are trained to fight with whatever weapon is appropriate. They don't go in unless they have an advantage. So in your situation, they wouldn't make an appearance or would blow up the building.

• khabi2 months agoReport

Seals are not experts in hand to hand combat 

• John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Ask the story writers.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Attachment image
  • KaleyK
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Navy SEALS come in varieties.  Some of them are quite large and others are quite trim built.  Some of them are from operational platoons (like SEAL Team Six) and others are administrative, like trainers & advisors.  The difference between Nurmagomedov and a SEAL from an operational unit is that the SEAL is trained to fight with lethal skills.  The MMA fighter is looking to joint lock; the SEAL is looking to break bones.  The MMA fighter is trained in a skillset with rules; the SEAL has only one rule, and that is WIN.  The MMA fighter is trained to avoid the eyes, the SEAL is trained to target the eyes.  Of course in a no-rules street fight the MMA fighter can go after eyes, but most often training and muscle memory override.

I'm a former Marine and was lucky enough to be near a SEAL unit.  They are quiet, calm, intelligent, unassuming (as compared to Marine infantry that are loud, boisterous and full of themselves).  The only thing that gives them away as SEALS is they are powerfully built in the upper body.  Like all military units they are most effective when fighting as a team.  In any one-on-one street fight I would bet on the SEAL.

• 2 months ago

Navy Seal...

A friend of mine who runs a bar in San Diego dreads when the annual MMA event comes to town...because some drunk grapple-head fanboy will invariably try to pick a fight with one of the marines that frequent his bar...

It almost always ends very badly for the MMA fan because, while they all argue over which system is best too many don't understand that they are talking about winning competitions while military folks are trained to incapacitate and KILL..

• hamel5
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'm  assuming that this Khabib  is some sort of MMA guy.  In that case, he'd win.   Navy SEALS  don't spend that much time on hand to hand combat.  They typically prefer to use weapons. 

Now, if the contest was -  HALO out of a plane, hit the water ,  swim in a half mile,  navigate ( in the dark) to a specific location, AND then fight - my money would be on the SEAL. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.