Do you think Donald Trump will hold a position as both British PM and USA President In 2021?
I'm sure the Queen will be excited to hear US that.
- RicoLv 52 months ago
Donald Trump will be evicted from the Whitehouse and exiled to the panhandle in november
- nineteenthlyLv 72 months ago
No, but there's no need because we've got our own Trump.
- 𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵Lv 72 months ago
- EdnaLv 72 months ago
Donald Trump could never hold the position of British Prime Minister, in 2021 or in any other year. He's not a British citizen.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- CloLv 72 months ago
I think that you already know the answer.
1. A US President can not hold an office in the UK. Trump is not
a British citizen nor eligible to run for any British office.
2. So, Trump won't be British PM.
3. It is a matter of contention who will win the US Presidency
in this year's election. Trump is not in good standing with the
majority of the voters. His abject failure during the COVID-19
crisis should be the nail in the coffin, and end his role. But,
who knows what will happen as that unethical, unprepared,
immoral excuse for a human being won the presidency due
to electoral votes and not popular votes. I hope people come
to their senses and not vote for him.
4. The Queen stays apolitical and doesn't show her feelings
about politicians. She deals with whomever gets elected.
She might consider herself fortunate of she likes a politician.
- BBagwindsLv 72 months ago
Much more likely that he'll have a shoeshine stand at the Kremlin.
- jimmyLv 72 months ago
LMAO, now that is absolutely ridiculous.
- Anonymous2 months ago
Trump is not eligible to stand in Parliament so that ain't going to happen.
Something tells me he is going to be playing a lot more golf in the very near future.
- Coach SimonLv 72 months ago
Totally ludicrous suggestion, Mr Anonymous!
- FoofaLv 72 months ago
Um, no, I don't. Trump will have his hands full just trying to keep his current job in the near future.