promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 2 months ago

Does Trump not understand Covid?

Does Trump think this is the olympic games and he needs to be on the top of the Covid leaderboard. Someone please explain to him how this leaderboard works. Divided States of Crisis. USA needs a lockdown countrywide please

Update:

Robert B you are very stupid to say that

Update 2:

Australia, USA is number 1 in being stupid

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

As an outsider, I hope that America can do what it needs to do to lock down the nation and protect itself against this pandemic, in spite of your current president.

A leader with a brain would be very useful in this situation.

• skibee2 months agoReport

like u said ur an outsider. ur opin means nothing. get lost.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Many rural areas, while not "locked down", already have so few daily human interactions per person that there will be limited or no transmission of the virus. What they need is a travel ban to prevent people who do not know they are infected [everyone who gets infected has a 4 to 14 days period in which they transmit the virus but do not know they have it] from coming to their community and spreading the virus.

• 2 months ago

Why would you lock down states who have a very little virus?

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I agree. as of now, Coronavirus.gov tells us to follow the state recommendations. Well and good, But I would like a unified response from the federal government. What really bugs me is that website does not specifically tell you to stay home if you can whether you are sick or not. They just tell you to stay home if sick. They tell you to practice social distancing, but they don't precisely define that. They have a BROKEN link that tries to define it though! Oh. speaking of links, yahoo put your question in laptops; you may want to move it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • IOM
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Trump doesn't understand ANYTHING. Even though he's a very stable genius... 😏

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

USA is number one.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.