promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How much do u pay for the internet on ATT. Internet-only?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Boy
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

It is around $49/month fluctuating price. When the price fluctuates higher then you call them and they point out a technicality that you violated which caused the price to skyrocket. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Cathy
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I pay $49.99 / month.  I was paying Spectrum the same amount.  AT&T is much faster

• 2 months ago

A lot of what you may pay, will depend on where you live and if there is any sort of promotional deal going on at the time you sign up for service. Not all promotions are available for the entire country, some are only local for a short time, often 24 to 72 hours. 

So calling your Local ATT center is the Only way to find out what you might pay, bundled or al a carte. 

• 2 months ago

I don't have AT&T anymore, but when we did, I believe it was around $50 for Internet (total price was bundled with DirecTV) for an 18Mbps connection. For the relatively low speed, that price was quite high in my opinion. However, that was the fastest that AT&T could provide in my house at the time.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Call the company and pay with your credit card.

• 2 months ago

$60 and a soar anus for only 2 gigs. I hate it here :(

• 2 months ago

i would call them and ask them, or you might be able to get that info online

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.