promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationHobbies & Crafts · 2 months ago

Arts and crafts projects to do while stuck at home?

I am a 28 year old female who loves arts and crafts projects.

Because of everything going on right now, I am obviously stuck at home and I am looking for some stuff to do.

I, of course, have access to the internet and can order supplies if needed.

What are some fun arts and crafts projects I can do at home?

Update:

I know I am looking for suggestions for myself, personally, but this is open to everyone. 

If you see this and are looking for ideas of things to do while stuck at home, feel free to use any of the suggestions listed below. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Lolly
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Make jewelry. Combine two crafts and make your own beads with Fimo clay.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

create your own board game!

• funnel
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Watch fishing shows on T.V. and rig some poles. Then go to your favorite fishing hole away from people. Have fun. It is arts, you are artfully rigging and craftily catching that fish. It'd very calming. It's so beautiful any time of year but esp. Spring and Autumn. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Learn a new skill. You can learn to knit or crochet from video tutorials on youtube.

Or you can learn to dye silk designs, so batik dyeing, or tie-dye intricate patterns.

Bead stringing, bead weaving, and bead embroidery are all beautiful skills to practice.

Skim through videos on youtube, see what catches your interest.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Make Barbie clothes, and Barbie furniture, and Barbie jewelry.  You can gift them later.  Like making your Christmas presents early.

• 2 months ago

I like to airbrush when I’m bored. Not very good at drawing but it’s fun just drawing doodles or drawing random shapes.  

• 2 months ago

Diamond art is so good, I have been doing it a lot lately. Also jewelry making is good and you can give them as gifts, even send some to friends in the post to cheer them up :)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.