Trump supporters: Please tell me how you rationalize and defend Trump's mistakes concerning the current pandemic.?

He did nothing for a month when preventative steps could have been taken. He dismissed the disease as not very worrisome; he advocated antimalarial drugs as a cure; and now he insists on his ridiculous and deadly intention to stop isolation and allow factories and businesses to re-open.

This is amazing! Now I remember why I never ask questions on Yahoo Answers. Not one person who has "answered"(?) this question has addressed the actual question.

Larry - Stop whining! it is not the government's responsibility to deliver you from sickness. That is your problem.

• Larry K.

Right! We should all die separately. Now the idiot who you probably voted for is saying if only 100,000 people die "he will have done a very good job. If you get sick, don't go to the hospital or ask for help. It's your job to get better!!

• Hockey

Stop with the Trump hate. You will not convert those who favour him and the ones who do not favour him do not need to be converted.

• Larry K.

And you think this is an answer to my question????

Honestly I'd like to see Trump supporters defend ANYTHING he has done and I want SOURCED FACTS. Most Trump supporters spit out as much lies as he does and then get pissed when you can source things he's said and other facts that counter what they said. 

• Larry K.

Vicky, they defend everything he says, no matter how irrational or stupid. The problem is they use "alternate facts". Months ago The Washington Post tabulated that Trump had told 3001 lies. It's useless to talk to them; they consider sourced facts anything Trump says they are

None of what you said is a mistake.  There is little to nothing to be done to stop the spread of the disease.  If you believe otherwise you are a fool.  What could Trump have done for that month when the infection rate was negligible?  We cannot shut down the entire economy and panic and expect good things to come of it.  By year's end we will all have had the disease but rather than having a functioning economy we will have a depression with millions unemployed because of an exercise in futility.  Where is the sense in doing anything other than what the president did?

• Larry K.

Thank you for corroborating my assertion that Trump supporters are devoid of reason!

Easy. When Trump farts, Trumptards swear that it smells like perfume. In their twisted minds, Trump cannot do anything wrong and has never done anything wrong.

I am not a Trump supporter. I am going to pretend Trump doesn't exist just like the other government leaders around the world who chose not to protect their citizens.

• Juan

Even internet is not working only the apple ipads are working they try thousend times to hack email addresses is the same trouble same as always a querella for whatspever but means communication breakdown even the kashbach from isrc.net was nothing presented new when happened the ceremony that was the complain of radiomel mundo imagine every single day wake up in an afterhpurs at 7 o clock every single morning that is malvinas tax was game over but I always wandered why the music on the air since 1969 even the production from mal evans let it be the beatles but the tax were a radio called El Mundo from the afterhours tapes from Birvana anything you mean by bananas in pijamas they say is a record without UPC and os an album that was the assault which happened in the house we found the tapes after the assault was not isrc.net everyone had the right I wandet if one for all the time the same I remain unresponsible for all 1000 rights vashed 20.000 dolars and everyone did the same the CUIT/CUIL is censored by abortion of your real album everyone did the same I wander why I am the same or is it I receive a mailand every american is the same or hacked my email box

• Larry K.

Answer the question!

Just like another world war- it kills a lot of people worldwide. That's one more way to eliminate the middle class. That explains tRump's actions and attitude.

• Larry K.

Answer the question!!

Hind sight is 20-20 and arm chairing the problem is not the same thing as being in the middle of the problem.

You and those like you have the option of not having your miss-calls and miss-directions reviewed.

I don't think any body else would have done better. Even if they did those like you would never be happy.

• Larry K.

Thank you Mark! Old Man Dirt picked the right avatar. The last time I checked dirt was inanimate and brainless.

• Dze

lol .. its in every country of the world right now just like trump said .. your trying to act like its trumps fault lol .. understand this - the system that your gay obongo clown passed down was obsolete and incapable of functioning to do 'anything' about this ... trump has been fixing it and upgrading it non-stop .. you should thank him ...