does anyone have a different perspective on mandatory vaccinations,?

First, go to Google and search for vaccinations and use a question mark for increase data. Choose Wikipedia for far more details on vaccinations. Many schools forbid students from attending classes if not vaccunated. My Dad was a physician, and I remember as a child (I am 85)as children came to his clinic to get vaccinated so to go to school. Then, a vaccine came in a small glass ampule with a metal saw. You would saw the narrow neck of the ampule to open the vaccine. My Dad then would scratch a child's arm the size of a dime until there was a little blood. He would draw out the liquid vaccine and spread it onto the scratched skin. A tiny bandage covered the wound, and the child would return to the clinic in a week or less. The bandage was removed, and if an ugly scab was present meant the vaccine worked. The scab would begin to become small and disappear like wounds today on any wound.

harrald

My perspective might be different to yours, what is your perspective?

vaccine for this will be rushed and experimental. legit anti vaxx concerns with this one.

• Tavy

When they develop a vaccine for Covid 19, would you prefer no one had it, so we can carry on with deaths until the population of the world dies ?

Sure...1 size does not fit all. Vaccines still kill. Take the flu vaccine for instance. The Swine Flu vaccine killed more people than it protected. The current flu vaccine is only works 20% AT BEST. I'll take my chances with the 80% side of the equation and not get one. I haven't had the flu shot since 1976. It was also the last time I had the flu.